A great voice and a good script makes a productive session. But to give your project something extra you’ll need the right environment. We have some of the best studio equipment you’ll find in any voice over studio.
Front End Recording
TDM Pro Tools v.7.4 HD, 96 I/O.
Avalon 737 SP Vacuum Tube Comp/EQ
Neumann M47 Valve
Neumann U87 Ai
Euphonix MC Mix Desk System
Bryston 4B Amp
We use a ProntoNet LC + which is fully compatible with all major audiocodec manufacturers, supporting the most important bonding algorithms: J52, Telos and CCS bondings along with industry-standard algorithms: PCM, G722, G711, (A/µ Law) MPEG 1,2 Layer II, MPEG 1,2 Layer III .
To ensure we are able to work with you, the day before any session we ask for a test call to make sure we are all using the same settings.
It helps us if all Prima CDQ users try and use Speed Dial 27 before they call us.
Studio ISDN: +44 (0) 20 7259 9309 *2 Lines
Quicktime Playback as Unmuxed H.264.
Sonifex HY 03
Just call us and we will connect you.
Studio TBU: +44 (0) 20 7881 2565
Booking a Job
The time and date of your session, a job title, the names of anyone attending the recording session, your ISDN call-up number and any special requirements you may need. This can either be emailed to us or sent via fax
What happens then?
An initial enquiry = time being
When dates/times are agreed your booking is
It really helps us if you can email/fax a copy of the script in plenty of time so we can print them for the voice over artist.
Music Beds & SFX
If you have any SFX in mind or music beds you wish to include on the session, it helps if you can email ideas and MP3 files to us before the session so we have an idea of what you require before you arrive.
Can’t Make It To The Session?
Although you can always trust us to produce your project for you, from experience we know it’s always best to be available on any recording session. So if you find you can’t be with us in person or able to listen in on the day, we must point out that we can’t be held responsible for any inaccuracy in your absence.
Our Studio Prices
£125 per hour
* Includes delivery via FTP/DropBox or CD.
* ISDN calls must be incoming to avoid a charge of standard network rate plus 20%.
* TBU calls must be incoming to avoid a £15 charge.
* Excludes any postage or courier charges.
* Overtime outside of business hours (9am-6pm) incurs an additional charge of £50 per hour
Terms & Conditions
* Cancellations within 24 hours are charged at 100%.
* In the event of the client being absent during the session we take no responsibility for what is, or what is not recorded.
* It is the clients responsibility to obtain consents, permissions and copyright fees for all material used.